Wednesday, April 11, 2007

College??

Lately I have been really busy with college scholarships and witting essays for all these scholarships. I really like to read Proverbs or Galatians a lot. I was reading over a few verses I knew in Proverbs earlier and well one of the verses means a lot to me but never had I read the verses before.

Proverbs 16:1-3 "People may make plans in their minds, but only the Lord can make them come true. You may believe you are doing right, but the Lord will judge your reasons. Depend on the Lord in whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

I have pretty much made my decision for college and that is Gardner-Webb University. I also think I am gonna come home every other weekend. Money is a real big issue tho. I don't want to have to worry about making ends meet at college. I really only want to worry about my grades and spiritual aspects of college. I plan on not dating in my first year of college, i want to focus on getting into my major and then succeeding in that before trying to get a guy. If the guy is worth my time, then God will have him stick around for me. My grades in high school aren't bad but if i would have focused more on school then on the guys I was dating or wanting to date then maybe my GPA would be a little but higher. I will be graduating with honors but I would really would have liked to be in the top 4 people in my class. I am praying right now that God will show me the way he wants me to go. I also am praying that the money for college will be there and that it also won't be a burden to my parents either. I LOVE JESUS and I am so thankful for HIm dying on that cross for my sins.

No comments: